Lucknow: Lockdown is likely to get more stringent day by day as Lucknow Administration has released a new set of rules to curb the spread of this deadly virus as today in past 24 hours more than 40 positive coronavirus cases have been reported in Uttar Pradesh and it does not seem to be a nice sign as the situation has exacerbated a lot and social distancing matters a lot so authorities has made a decision by making a set of new rules, ironically due to all the efforts of officials and authorities there seems to have some loophole due to which the cases are increasing day by day the major factor is “Social Distancing” that people are taking lightly as there are so many videos and pictures on social media where it’s visible that people are stopped by the police and people are giving silly reasons of being outside their homes.
Moreover another reason for public less social distancing is the lack of daily essentials and poverty, daily wage earners are facing very excruciating time as they can’t go outside to earn money and they can’t stay at their homes as their is verily nothing to eat, that’s the major reason people are roaming outside here and there in search of help from people, however due to all the efforts of government daily essentials, rations are being provided but also people are arranging money and rations and supplying all that free rations to needy and poor, well it’s happening everywhere in India, and it seems to be a nice notion to eradicate the problems of poor.
In Lucknow, set of new rules have been made and no vehicle is allowed to roam on roads from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. The order issued by District Magistrate of Lucknow Abhishek Prakash, late on Thursday night, has banned all the vehicular movement in Lucknow, no vehicles is allowed on road except to doctors, para-medical staff, police personnel, power employees.
Highlights of Corona Crises India:
- Total number of coronavirus cases rises to 6,761 among them 206 people have lost their lives and 516 people have been recovered and discharged.
- 218 people tests positive positive in Mumbai, city tally stands at 993.
- Maharashtra’s total confirmed cases stands at 1,142 among them 125 have been recovered and 97 people have lost their lives.
- Delhi’s total cases stands at 860 and among them 25 people have been recovered and around people have lost their lives.
- In Tamil Nadu, total cases stands at 805, among them 8 people have lost their lives and 21 people have been cured and discharged from hospital.
- Rajasthan’s total cases stands at 439 among them 3 people have lost their lives and 21 people have been cured and discharged.
- Telangana’s total cases stands at 431, among them 35 people have been cured and discharged and 7 people have lost their lives.
- In Uttar Pradesh, total affected cases stands at 395 among them 32 have been cured and discharged and 4 people have lost their lives.
- Andhra Pradesh’s total cases stands at 350 and among them 7 people have been cured and 6 people have lost their lives.
It’s obvious that now the time has come for India to take social distancing seriously as currently that’s the only reason to curb the spread of this deadly virus otherwise the country would have to face a lot of problems in future.