Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said on Sunday the lockdown will be lifted on April 15, and also said that after lifting the lockdown people should avoid crowding otherwise the situation will exacerbate and all the efforts will go in vain. People should take the current situation of the country seriously due to the effect of deadly Coronavirus. Lockdown will be lifted on 15 April, we have to ensure that the people should avoid roaming outside their homes after the lockdown gets lifted, and if crowding takes place, then all the efforts will become in vain.
Today at 9 pm it has been seen that millions of Indians across the country have switched off all the lights in their homes and came to their terrace having lighten candles in their hands, while some have been seen people have turned on mobile phone torches, and some people were cracking firecrackers to show their support to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s appeal. Everyone from children, adults, senior citizens everyone were seen on the terrace of their homes having candles, flashlights, etc. Literally it was a fascinating view of that 9 minutes.
Highlights of Coronavirus India:
- Total numbers of coronavirus positive cases in India rises to 3575, 275 people have been cured and discharged from hospitals, death toll stands at 83.
- Home Minister Amit Shah lights earthen lamps after turning off all the lights at his residence showing support to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Appeal.
- Telangana’s Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao lights up a candle showing his support to Narendra Modi’s appeal.
- Ten Philippines nationals have been booked for residing in Navi Mumbai without informing authorities, police said on Sunday.
- 44 people tests positive in last 24 hours in Uttar Pradesh, total cases rises to 277.
- Death toll in Maharashtra increases to 45.
- In Arunachal Pradesh, Samples of 25 people linked to Nizamuddin Event tests negative.
- More than 70,000 people in Chhattisgarh are kept in home quarantine.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi lights lamp to show his support in fight against deadly Coronavirus.
- Haryana reports six new cases of coronavirus, total cases climbs to 76.
- Maharashtra reports 55 new cases of coronavirus, state tally reaches to 747.
- Andhra Pradesh reports 26 new cases today, state tally reaches to 250.
- In Delhi total cases crosses the 500 mark, 58 new cases reported today.
- The total number of coronavirus patients rises to 276 on Sunday, with an increase of 40 new cases in the past 24 hours.
On the other side in Pakistan, total number of COVID-19 cases rises to 2818, Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan on Saturday warned Pakistanis that they are not immune to the threat posed by the COVID-19 but exuded confidence that Pakistan would emerge stronger from the challenge.
New York seems to be the badly hit city in USA, as it has reported 594 new deaths and more than 8,000 cases of deadly coronavirus in last 24 hours, Globally the total cases of Coronavirus stands at 12,49,122 whereas 68,000 people have lost their lives and 2,56,760 people have been recovered.
USA, Spain, Italy, Germany, France are the countries that are badly hit globally, and among them USA stands at top position as total cases in USA stands at 3,27,334, total deaths stands at 9,257. In Spain total cases stands at 1,30,759 and total deaths stands at 12,418. In Italy situation is also serious as total cases stands at 1,28,948 and total deaths stands at 15,887.