470 people have been tested positive in India. All over the world total cases have crossed 3,00,000 mark increasing at greater rate, nearly 16,000 people have lost their lives, 1,00,000 have been recovered.
India will suspend all domestic flights from midnight tuesday to curb the spread of coronavirus, in India it’s a state of lockdown as all States and Union Territories are locked because the number of cases of coronavirus has reached 470 as compared to few days ago it was 150.
Some main highlights are:
- Yamuna Expressway closed: On Monday night Noida Police closed the Yamuna Expressway for commuters because of lockdown in India, those having valid reasons like emergency will be allowed to go.
- Lucknow’s Ghantaghar protest against CAA, NRC called off Temporarily: 66 day long protest against CAA, NRC have been called of due to major lockdown, women protestors have submitted a letter to the police commissioner, saying they are suspending their protest temporarily due to major lockdown in the city.
- Kanika Kapoor tests Positive again: After Kanika’s family member have raised questions about initial test reports, her sample was tested again at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Institute Of Medical Sciences In Lucknow but this time again she has been tested positive.
- Coronavirus lockdown India: As to curb the spread of coronavirus in India, government has ordered major lockdown as the cases are increasing day by day. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has appealed citizens to maintain social distancing and stay at home otherwise situation will exacerbate and cases of coronavirus will increase.
States, Union Territories under major lockdown:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Daman Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- Two Grooms arrested for not following major lockdown in Odisha: In Odisha police has arrested 2 grooms have been arrested on monday on charge of organising their marriages as they violated the major lockdown, in the marriage reception around 60 people have been invited.
On the other side Italy Death toll has slow down as on monday Italy has recorded 602 New deaths somewhat low as compared to saturday reaching all time high 793. In UK the number of people who have lost their lives due to coronavirus increased by 54, bringing the toll of deaths to 330 among 6600 cases.
Globally coronavirus outbreak is becoming too tough as around 15000 people have lost their lives. Around 100000 people have been diagnosed of 350000 cases.
In Europe around 10,000 people have been died due to coronavirus, Europe has become the continent where the spread of coronavirus is increasing very fastly.
In India the major lockdown has locked millions of Indians in their home so as to curb the spread of coronavirus, as the cases of COVID-19 is increasing day by day the government has ordered people to stay at home otherwise the virus would spread and situation will exacerbate. On Monday it has been seen that the roads were empty but in some areas people were roaming on their bikes without any genuine, as a result police has given them punishment in bizarre ways that they will not forget that punishment and will be in their homes till the further order of government.